YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Sunday, December 7, 2008

Quiltathon (with Judy) 2

Having a wonderful time at this Quiltathon. Got my rows sewn up and now to decide about borders. I kinda like both. I have used a Mrs. Marsh antique floral for the inner border in a murky pink. Not ideal with the green and mauve.....but I like it and as that saying goes "Finished is better than perfect".








Also got my border on my Jo Morton quilt I made yonks ago. It was so hot and humid here today I dedided to go for a swim afert I did the borders. Have been back in the bay for over four years and haven't even dipped a toe in the ocean yet. It was just beautiful. On the way home a storm broke and we got some lovely rain. Unfortunately we lost our power and as everything we have depends on power that was the end of the sewing. I was in the middle of my shower and washing my hair when the power went.....so that meant no water. Managed to rinse most of the shampoo out with just a trickle that was coming through. Even had to go back into town for dinner.

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I hope your power is back. That Jo Morton quilt is beautiful.