YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Monday, June 8, 2009

A little progress

Not too much blogging and not too much sewing going on lately, but I'm hoping that will change in about a week. I'm off to the Syendy Quilt Show this coming week which is always exciting. The quality of the work is wonderful and so many quilts to see.

I managed to get the last two blocks of my BOM finished today, after I finished a couple of customer quilts. There are some lovely blocks in here and I feel inspired by a couple of them.....BUT I have resisted the tempation to do anything about it till I get some others out of the way. Can't even report any Stashbusting as I only count completed quilts. Oh, well imagine my progress when I get a couple of them quilted.


Cut the borders for a QS quilt the other night. It has been sitting around for I don't know how long so thought it was time I did the borders. Trouble is I was tired and cut them too short........Lesson Learned: do not cut when tired.


So here is a pic of my 12 blocks ready to be set.........oh and I did sign up for the next Mystery BOM.........I have resisted for weeks and weeks but had a weak moment the other night and ordered it..........come to think of it I haven't added this BOM into purchases. Oh well I'll add the next one in.


2 comments:

szkornelia said...

I like your choice of fabric. This quilt will be really nice.

Anonymous said...

Yes the Show will be great in Sydney, I am going down for the day.
Hope you will have fun.

cheers
Christine