YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year Begins

A Happy New Year to everyone.

I heard a saying once that you should start the New Year the way you want it to be all year. So I spent the afternoon sewing up these blocks. I had cut it out a while back and really felt like having a sew today. Now just need to sew up the rows and put the borders on......hmmm. Maybe tomorrow??

And I want to reorganise my blog pages. I have too many list of quilts so will just put up one list of UFO's regardless of where they are at..........I'm happy with the number I finished last year and aim to finish a lot more this year. And NO MORE buying fabric. I have enough fabric to make dozens of quilts so intend using up what I have in the cupboard this year. My Stashbusting effort for last year was pretty poor so this year it will be a lot better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those fabrics, I have a project coming up in DUQ's using that range of fabrics
Happy sewing

cheers
Christine

antique quilter said...

the blocks look great, I love these fabrics.
happy new year!
Kathie