YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Sunday, July 4, 2010

Still breathing

Well, it has been a long time since I was on here. Hardly any sewing or quilting as life just keeps getting in the way. Was just over at Ms Jan Quilts and she has been absent about as long as me. So thought it was about time I got back into it. My year started out great and even had one finish in January but nothing since.

I haven't been totally idle. Went away for a caravan trip and got up to Cooktown. Didn't want to come home and I sure can understand people who just wander for a year or two.....I could have kept going but alas duties called......maybe next time.

While I was away I did some knitting. It was the easiest thing to do while travelling in the car. Well, maybe hand sewing would work just as good but I didn't have anyting prepared so knitting it was.

Our first day on the road saw a blowout......Our second day on the road saw a blowout.

My favourite place was Bramston Beach....it was so serene and so unspoilt, I could have stayed here for a long time. Hardly anybody around.


I have been threatening to learn to cook for a long time and have a friend who is a great cook so I finally got around to making a tart on our last night under her supervision. And finally Somewhere on the road in North Queensland.



1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

Wow! Welcome back into "it!" Love those bright, happy knitted hangers. Yummy tart. Oh and hey, what was up with the blowouts? That's a bummer!