YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Tidy Sewing Room

For years I have wanted to get all the boxes off the floor and into cupboards.  So one morning I woke and decided to do it......took all day and part of the next but I got there.  Lots of labeling and sorting and it looks so clean and lovely I didn't want to mess it up.




And this is what it looked like when I finished.




What got me started were these quilt tops.....I had gone looking for something and found these two tops.....had completely forogtten I had made them.......so figured it really was time to have a tidy up.


The room was so clean and tidy I was reluctant to mess it up but in the end the love of sewing won.


No comments: