YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Saturday, November 7, 2015

Spiky progress

Woo Hoo Spiky (Stepping Stones) is on the machine and getting quilted.  Hope I get it done today as severe storms are predicted and the machine will definitely be off before they get here.  I'm on my third controller and they don't come cheap!

I'm using Spiral e2e by Nancy Haacke of Wasatch Quilting.  Love her designs.  So hopefully it will get quilted today and the binding sewn on ready to hand stitch.  Mind you I haven't finished the binding on the Fairy quilt yet and I do love to bind.  Been a bit slack this week with it.

Will have to go and see what's next on the list (not that's there is a written list yet, but I have written so many lists in the past I think it's time just to do and not have a written list that I can feel bad about later when I find it).





1 comment:

Quilt Freak said...

Loos great - well done you - you are on a mission aren't you!