YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Sunday, October 23, 2016

Productive Weekend

I really have the quilting bug at the moment.  Finished binding my wild Pink Black and White quilt this week, cut the sleeve out, bought fabric for a re-vamped quilt I want to put out as a pattern, finished quilting two quilts this weekend, quilted a sample Nicky made for me, attached the binding (yet to sew it down - that's a night TV job),  attached the borders to the tube quilt, cut the binding, made the backing and loaded it.  Now just have to either sew batting off cuts together of find a piece for the tube quilt and get it started this week.  Can't seem to stop and wishing I had more hours to keep going, but alas back to work tomorrow - but the week goes quick and then I can get more sewing done. 


No comments: