YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Sunday, September 3, 2017

Wild Child finished

Well doesn't time fly!  I cannot believe my last entry was March.  Today I finished quilting My Wild Child.  I think it's been on the machine for 3 weeks or so.  Life has a way of getting in the way of fun things but getting sorted now and so I hope to be doing more sewing in the next few months - won't that be nice.  So here are the final photos - I just love this quilt and totally unlike anything I have ever made fabric wise.  WILD and UNTAMED.  So want to do more like it - but mind you I have started stripping for one of Edyta Sitar's so that is super conservative but in my beloved reproductions.

So thanks Chris Jurd for this wonderful quilt.






No comments: