YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Saturday, January 23, 2016

A New Quilt

Well, try as I might I just can't resist starting a new quilt.  read on Temecula Quilt Company last week where they are starting a Circa 2016 quilt.  All scrappy and a mystery and in reproductions.  Well, I ask How Can You Resist.  Well, of course I can't so jumped in this morning and made the first lot of blocks.....Oh and so tiny.....but cute. As I was choosing fabric I discovered some lovely reproductions that I don't remember so it's rather tempting .......and I have just been visiting Barbara Brackmans site.

But I had better get off the computer and get some more binding done on some quilts.  I have the TV to myself this arvo so will put on a girly program and do more binding.....almost finished No 5.

No comments: