YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Saturday, January 2, 2016

Powering along

Well have a couple more quilted and hope to get more done before the weekend is over.  Just found "Can I get a Whoop Whoop" so decided to join.  Always inspiring and motivating to see other peoples finishes.  I have seven quilts ready for binding now and hopefully another by tonight.  Some of these have been in the cupboard for way, way too long.  I'm not even tempted to start anything new - even with all that yummy new fabric just sitting there.  It just feels so great to be getting these quilts finally quilted.

So this is part of the pile.  Haven't put the binding on yet.  May get to that tomorrow.

This one I finished this morning.


And this one is on the machine now.  This one I made about 15 - 16 years ago..  So glad it hasn't rotted!  It will look lovely over the lounge chair.

 


No comments: