YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Saturday, August 12, 2023

It's been a while

 Well, it's been a minute or two since I was on here.  Last time was lockdown in 2020.  Lots of life since then - I managed to get hooked back on stitching.  Those darn Floss Tube makers are to blame. I kept (and keep) finding new tubers and they all have wonderful projects.  And some just have so, so many projects on the go that I decided to try the same.😁  So now I have several on the go.  I must post them here so I can look back and see my progress on them.  Quilting has taken a back seat for years now but I know it will return.  

So for so long I have wanted to do some sparkly, pretty ladies.  So I finally started a Mirabillia.  I'm going to the Miribilia Retreat in Brisbane in 2024 so thought I had better start doing one!

Dressmakers' Daughter

So one week of stitching and one skein of mauve.


No comments: