YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Monday, January 19, 2009

Stash Report

Finished 2 quilts this week. Pretty Nines and Railroad Crossing. Pretty pleased with myself and can count this week as a minus. I only count my usage when the quilt is qulted and bound otherwise I would get lost with my calculations.

Fabric added this week: NIL
Fabric added this year: NIL

Fabric used this week: 8.3 yards
Fabric used this year: 42.4 yards

That's progress!!!

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

you have used a lot of fabric this year - and it is barely started! you sure must make plenty of quilts every year.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Donna said...

hey maggie you're more than welcome to join us at the Friday Block Party, participating when it works for you... to issue you an invite to post to the blog I need an email to send the invite to though... recontact me at quiltpixie at yahoo dot ca :-)