YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Monday, January 12, 2009

Stashbusting Week 2

Well, no sewing this week. But I did have a bit of a clean out. I donated a stack of fabric to Linus quilt ladies. I had planned to do this last year but then thought "No I'll use that fabric". Well a year later it's still on the same shelf and not one bit used. I have run out of room in my sewing room so time for a clean out.

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 34.1 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 34.1 yards

2 comments:

chook said...

Hi Maggie
I have just found your blog and wanted to pop in amd say hi
love your quilts
hugs Beth

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I am not keeping strict accounting of my stash but like you I am trying very hard to not buy anything new this year except what is needed to finish a quilt like backing and batting and background fabric if needed. I have made 2 scrappy tops so far and working on another and so far see no dent in my fabric - and I didn't think I had all that much to begin with!!
Where was this challenge that you signed up for?
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/