Having a tidy up in the sewing room I found a diary I got for last year. I'm not very good about keeping track of what I have done in quilting and so I had decided I would keep a diary so I could look back to see my progress. Well there wasn't too much in this diary so it went in the bin. The thing I like about blogs is that I now have a visual diary so will be able to look back and see how I have progressed and what I have made and when. Over the years I figure I have made close to 80 quilts.....but I can't remember when I did them. So now I have this record.
I decided that the only way to reduce the UFO pile was to actually FINISH off the quilts. I loaded one yesterday and had no idea how I would quilt it. So off it came today and I loaded Pretty Nines. At least I have made a start on it. Bit stumped as to what to do in the hourglass block but that will come.
The Two Colour Quilt is progressing. Just need to sew the rows together and figure out what borders to put on it. Pretty slow doing it as I pressed open all the seams except where they meet the plain blocks.