YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Friday, April 17, 2020

Day 13 Lockdown

Well I haven't got as much done as I had hoped.....but have decided I'm having a bit of a holiday for a little while and as long as I get some stuff done each day it's OK - as long as it doesn't go on for the whole lockdown. (Mind you if I didn't watch Floss Tube till midnight every night I would be better)

Not much progress on my Dirty Words cross stitch but almost there.  Then I can start a new one.  I'm being very good and restrained and won't start till I finish this one (which was started who knows how long ago).  I found three gorgeous ones I can put in the shop and I'm going to start Antique Shoes first.  I've cut the fabric for the three and will try to grid one today or tomorrow in anticipation 😇
 
 

Aren't they just divine!  Can't wait.  They aren't huge so hopefully I'll get a fair bit done.  I remembered today that I had done some others so thought I would put some photos up.  The very first Cross Stitch I did was a Paula Vaughan.  I stitched it all and excitedly showed a friend.....who pointed out I hadn't done any back stitching.  I mean really, what was the point of back stitch?  It look great as it was!  Anyway I did the back stitching and oh it made a HUGE difference.  So now I don't question the back stitch.  I always jump in feet first!  Can't remember the name of it.


Ohio Stars was another.

Sewing room (Can't remember name)


And this one speaks for itself.


Well better get back to it.  Have quilts that need doing.

No comments: