YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Thursday, April 2, 2020

Lockdown Day 2 - I STARTED

Well here it is Day 2.  I made a roster and kinda stuck to it.......except for the cleaning 😊.  Swapped that out for paperwork - and still not finished, but a put a good dent in it.  Tomorrow's roster will be very much the same.  AND THIS TIME i REALLY WILL CLEAN.

Started Cross Stitch!!!!! YEAH.  Long long time since I did any of that.  See that little bit bottom left?  Well that is what I did.  Not sure how long it took me.  Tomorrow I will start keeping times so I know how long it takes me to do anything.  Took me a little while to get set up.....still cant find my mag glasses so using my stand.......mind you this is the first time that stand has ever been used.  Got it many moons ago.  Doing the method of needle down with point but up from back with eye end.  And it's great.....no twists and tangles.


No comments: